Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 5. Dezember 2011

I can't feel my legs!

The past few days I have increased intensity of my work outs: lots of cycling w high pace and/or high resistance; rpm and/or spinning on a daily basis (!) including late Friday evening; weight training w intervals and rowing; and body pump for three consecutive days, Thu-Fri-Sat! I also had extra sauna sessions on Sunday: after training, I visited the local spa with a friend.
Today I probably need to rest and lie down - already going to work by bike and taking the stairs to the 20th floor was a struggle for my exhausted legs.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen