Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 26. April 2011

Easter weather

Here the weather is AWESOME. I run early in the morning in the dunes, anything between 10-17km, slow and easy. In the evenings I go to the gym for a bit of treadmill and mainly for overall fitness: spinning, weight lifting, flexibility, swimming, sauna. I think it is very important that I don't concentrate exclusively in running, because we have seen before I get over-use injuries.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen