Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 6. April 2011

fantastic training

on Monday, a marathon of spinning: I started off on the treadnmill for 17km, inclination 1, speed 10.6-11.4km/hr, total 1hr:35min. Then... 50min spin class; 45min rpm class; 1hr rpm xl class. and a double dosis of sauna to relax! On Tuesday, I was tired from all that spinning, but still managed to do on the treadmill 19km, inclination 1, speed 10.6-11.3km/hr, total 1hr:45min. 45min rpm class. 20min abs. 30min weight lifting. triple dosis of sauna (cold and rainy outside).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen