Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 17. August 2010

let it rain

Thinking of sun-bathed beach, sweet sunset at a Greek island... I envy runners down south! Here the autumn has already arrived: Today I ran 21km in heavy rain and 6Bft wind! The temperature was still ok though, at 15 C.
Depending on the weather, I would like to do this week: Wed 18km with small speed session; Thu, Fri easy; Sat long-ish run of about 25-26km; Sun tempo in the morning and easy 10km in the afternoon. We will see how it goes and what the weather dictates!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen