Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Sonntag, 29. August 2010

stormy weather

Here in The Hague the weather isn't doing me any favours. Starting from Fri evening up until Sun early morning, rain showers with breaks of strong wind. And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse: wind storm!
My training largely adapted thereto: on Fri evening I did a combo 5km run and 10km biking, was caught by the rain while biking... went home soaking wet and dipped straight into the bathtub! On Sat morning I did 22km, tried for a faster pace, but the wind took it all. On Sun morning I did 19km and in the evening 9km, incl 6km faster (on a route somewhat protected by the wind!). Total mileage for last week 129km. and lots of wind.
This week and the next week I would like to pick up the pace and define my race pace. I think the most important criterium to define my race pace is, to run faster than my usual training pace, slower than tempo, and feel comfortable at this pace.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen