Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 24. August 2010

today's long run

Today I did a long run of 32km in 3hrs. I know it is not fast by any stretch of imagination, but it was windyyyyy 6Bft W. Extra hard!
Yesterday evening I also biked 30km, me and the strong winds battling it out. In a bizarre way, I enjoyed it!
Conclusion: Last weekend's rest paid off. As I like to see it, rest is an investment to my (body and my) training.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen