Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Sonntag, 1. August 2010

vacation is approaching

My training update: on Sat 31km, pace was around 5:30-5:40/km, last 2km faster. In the evening I walked a bit and did some callisthenics, including weights for my arms. My body was totally depleted from the long run.
On Sun I did 11km in the morning, my legs were dead. In the evening they were a bit better, 14km in 1:20hr. Total mileage for last week: 132km with a tempo run and 3km fast finish.
Today is my day off. Some biking, that's all I will do. On Fri I leave for Budapest. Excited!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen