Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 8. März 2011

Mondays are good

... for training! Yesterday I hopped on the treadmill and did: 2min walk; 5km run @ 10.4km/hr, inclination 2; 1 min walk; 5km run @ 10.6km/hr-10.8km/hr, inclination 2; 1 min walk; 4km run @ 10.9-11.1km/hr, inclination 2.5. Total:14km, 1hr20min. Then I did 10min abs, and on to 1hr body pump class; which was followed by 45min rpm class; and 12km cycling, resistance 8, last 2km resistance 9, in 23min. After that, the sauna was a must!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen