Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 25. März 2011

Rome and back

Roma è bella ma caotica. Excellent and luxurious vacay.
Training-wise: In the mornings I would run outside focusing on hill-work. Later on I would hit the gym and spa for weight-lifting, cycling, treadmill, pilates, swimming, hamam, sauna - any combo thereof! In the evening, before going out, I would go again to the spa - it was so good, it was addictive!

Yesterday, back from Rome, a super sesh in the gym: 42km cycling with resistance 9-10 (very proud!) but in 1hr30min... Faster next time! Then I went to the 1hr body pump class, new release, super-hard, took it easy with the weights on the bar. I quickly switched to the 45min rpm class, before hopping on the treadmill for 8km running, inclination 1. Afterwards: sauna. 1km swim. sauna. the end!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen