Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 16. März 2011

run, spin, lift weights

...a hefty dosis thereof! Yesterday's training: on the treadmill: 2min walk; 7km run @ 10.4-10.7km/hr, inclination 1; 1 min walk; 6km run @ 10.7-10.9km/hr, inclination 1; 1 min walk; 5km run @ 10.8-11.2km/hr, incilnation 1.5. total mileage: 18km. very happy with that! Then I did 20min abs and stretching, before a super-intensive 1hr spin class; after which I did 30min weight lifting, before hitting the sauna.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen