Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 31. März 2011

Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday: on the treadmill: 2min walk/ 20km run @ 10.5-11.3km/hr, inclination 1. total: 1hr52min. 10min abs. 1hr spin class. 30min abs and weight lifting. sauna. Wednesday: on the treadmill: 2min walk/ 17km run @ 10.5-11.1km/hr, inclination 1. total: 1hr37min. cycling: 11km in 23min, resistance 8 (very tired after running!). 1hr body pump class. 20min abs. 50min spin class. sauna. Now that my running mileage has increased, I try to take it easy with the other types of exercise!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen