Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 1. März 2011

higher resistance level

Yesterday at the gym, I started the week with a new challenge: I completed 32km cycling in 1hr:06min, upping the resistance level to 9. After this I could not feel my legs! I rested my legs with 20min abs and 20min sauna, and then I was back for 25min weight lifting and 2km rowing in 11:30, resistance level 5. I then went to a 45min spinning class, after which I continued sweating (although somewhat more relaxed!) in the sauna for another 20min session. Lots of cycling with variation breaks!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen