Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 28. Februar 2011

yes she can run

I am very pleased with my training, mainly because of the great variety. Moreover, the last 3 days it has been raining non. stop! So the gym is perfect. On Friday I "chilled" in the sauna and on Saturday I was game: I started off with a visit to the sauna before hitting the pool for 2.7km swimming session, followed by a short sauna recovery. I then cycled 19km with resistance 8, before the 1hr body pump class. And then I jumped on the treadmill: 12min run @ 10.2km/hr, 1min walk, 13min run @ 10.3km/hr, 1min walk, 15min run @ 10.3km/hr; total distance about 7.3km. In the end a proud Dafni relaxed in the steam bath!
Yesterday was a good day, too: 40km cycling in 1hr 20min, resistance 8; 20min abs; on the treadmill: 15min run @ 10km/hr, 1 min walk, 15min run @ 10.3km/hr, 1min walk, 18min run @ 10.3km/hr; total distance about 8.2km. Followed by 1hr body pump class. And a 23min long sauna session!
Very happy that I can run, will update more on my progress.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen