Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011

a double update

Tuesday I went crazy: 16.5km cycling/33min, resistance 8. 15min team workout abs. 1hr pilates. 30min weights. 45min spin class. 2km rowing/10:37, resistance 5. sauna. 1.2km swimming.
On Wednesday morning I woke up and felt like someone had beaten me up! In the evening I managed to do: 41km cycling/1hr.15min, resistance level 8-9. 2km rowing/10:30, resistance 5 (this rowing session was super fast for me, I thought I would faint!). 15min abs. 50min weights (no messing around). 2km rowing/11:00, resistance 5. 20km cycling/38min resistance 8-9. sauna. The double rowing session was a new one for me!
For today, I am thinking of either 1. rest, or 2. short and hard. Will update tomorrow!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen