Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 21. Februar 2011

progress

Friday was a sauna day. followed by much-needed sleep. On Saturday morning I was up fresh and strong: 16.5km cycling in 33min, resistance 8. 1km rowing ressitance 5. 45min rpm class. 10min abs. 1hr body pump class. 13.5km cycling in 27min resistance 8. 15min abs and stretching. 4 sets of (8min run @10.2km/hr, 2min walk @ 5.2km/hr). sauna. 1.4km swimming. sauna. Very happy that my recovery is progressing.
Sunday I was tired, especially because I went out on Saturday after this huge training session. So I started off with sauna, and then: 31.2km/1hr cycling, resistance 8-9. 2km rowing /11:30, resistance 5. 20min abs, stretching. 15min weights. 7km cycling/15min resistance 8. 1hr body pump class, where I added 2 extra kgs on the weight bar. sauna. Proud that I added extra weight on the bar, but today I can feel so tired!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen