Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011

let's see...

...where should I start? A great variety of training => time flies! Yesterday at Ladies First: 20km cycling faaast, about 40min, resistance 8-9. 2km rowing machine as fast as I could, resistance 5. abs. random weights for the legs. 11.5km cycling resistance 8-9 in 22 min. 1hr body balance. 45min rpm, a pond of sweat around me. sauna. the end!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen