Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 4. Februar 2011

queen of aerobics!

... I wish! Yesterday at the gym: sauna (to wake up!). swimming pool: 50min non-stop. abs. 5km cycling. spinning class 45min. squats with 15-25-35kg. stretching. 2km rowing. steam bath. sauna.
Conclusion: After my swim I was so tired, I barely scraped through in spin class. While rowing I reached trans-state.
I suppose my body is not used to this kind of exercises and is in a shock!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen