Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 7. Februar 2011

a bit (?) of everything

On Friday I went to Ladies First. After some serious cycling, body balance and random weights/abs, I returned to more cycling and of course finished in the sauna. Saturday was a morning session: cycling 35min, rowing 2km, 45min spinning class. weights, cycling, 30 laps in the pool. sauna. and then shopping!
On Sunday morning I could not get out of bed. I stayed unconscious until 11:30. After cooking marmelade(!) I went to the gym for an afternoon session which started with the sauna. cycling 1hr25minabout 35km, swimming in sweat. random weights/abs. rowing 500m. body pump class 1hr. cycling 10km. lots of sweat and variety!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen