Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011

one word

yesterday: 15km cycling at resistance 8, about 27min. 15min team workout abs. 25min random weights. 5min ice skating 1km (my glutes did not like this!). 45min rpm class, really tried to push myself. 17km cycling in 30min. sauna. 60 laps (1.2km) in the swimming pool. sauna.
after a full week in the gym, today's training is a single magic word: rest. oh yes, and sauna!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen