Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

bake the cake

Last night at the gym I was sooo tired! I started off with 11km cycling/23min, resistance 9. Then I went to the 15min long team workout abs, and cycled 7km resistance 9. 15min weights for the arms, and then on to 45min rpm class. That was where the tiredness surfaced. I barely made it to the end of class! I continued with 10min stretching, 20min weights for the legs. 2.5km rowing in 13min, resistance 5. 15km cycling/28min, resistance level 8. and to relax, I baked myself in the sauna for 23min!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen