Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

back to high mileage

The weather has been excellent, so I have been really enjoying the running regime: Fri evening 4km fast, Sat morning 30km !!!, Sat evening 3km easy. Sun morning 22km incl last 2km at faster pace, Sun evening 3km fast. Total mileage for last week was above 160km.
Today the temperature dropped again to -5 C, so pace was adjusted. I still managed to do 19.5km in 1:55hrs, I think it is pretty decent in view of the bitter cold.
As the weather forecast has it, we are waiting for new snow this week. The main problem I find it to be the ice and the cold, not the snow per se - except for the snow storms!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen