Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2010

Christmas festivities

Maybe I should find a gym to put some speed work-outs in the winter. My problem is, I literally despise the gym. And the treadmill is so boring! I would rather run under heavy rain than in the gym! 100m on the treadmill seem like 1km to me! Mental issue. To be fixed.
Training news: Mon evening 10km, Tue 17km and 7km, all road running. Today: 20km incl 4km fresh pace, half road - half in the dunes, the snow has finally melted!
On Fri my mother and sister are coming here for pre-Christmas celebrations. Serious shopping, michelin restaurant and the Nutcracker are included in our schedule!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen