Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2010

tiredness: the accumulator

I was tired yesterday. In the evening I could only manage 5.5km easy, and this morning... not any better: 8.5km!
I suppose tiredness accumulates. This week I did not take Monday morning off and my body... knows it!
A shorter run this morning means a get extra time to prepare the house for my mother and sister, who are coming tomorrow.
If I am up for it, I might go for a short run in the evening as well. The temperature has risen and I want to enjoy it while it lasts!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen