Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010

the summer is back!

Yesterday evening I ran 13km in the rain, against strong wind. Not enjoyable.
But today was pay-back time: I ran 21.5km in the dunes in perfect weather: no wind, no rain, temperature 4 C. Most of the snow has finally melted. Excellent! It seems the summer is back! The weather should stay like this for the weekend. Excellent running opportunities lie in front of me!
This evening my mother and sister will come to visit me. Full schedule for the coming week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen