Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010

snowy mileage in view

My mileage has stayed high this week, but snow storms are forecast for the end of the week, so in the weekend I will turn it down a bit. For the time being, the weather is reasonably good, i.e. max temp 3 C, rather windy, light rain showers. Mon evening 6km fast, Tue morning 20.5km incl last 1km faster, Tue evening 7km incl 3km faster. Today 18km, tired from all those miles!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen