Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

excellent aerobic sessions

Yesterday at the gym: 45min cycling, resistance 7; on the treadmill 7km run, inclination 1, speed 10-10.7km/hr, in 40min; 1hr rpm XL; 30min abs and weights for the arms. The time flew by and before I knew it I was on my back resting in the sauna for 25min!
This morning I was very tired when I woke up, but I somehow knew that if I got out of bed and started off with my run, I would feel better. and so it happened: I ran 18.5km in the dunes in 1hr:50min. This afternoon I will have a super-easy session at the gym.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen