Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 6. Juni 2011

vacation update

On Wednesday afternoon I had alow-impact workout which included cycling and body pump. During the 4-day vacation, I ran in the morning at the dunes and then in the evening I would go to the gym for weights or body pump, cycling, swimming (1.2km on Friday, all by myself in the pool, I really enjoyed this surprise workout!). On Saturday morning I did a long run of 25.5km with a friend at the dunes, and in the afternoon I walked on the treadmill, cycled and did body pump. Overall I did last week 152km in total of running indoors and outdoors; combined woth spin class, cycling and weights and body pump. I want to focus on building up strength and stamina, hence the weight lifting; cycling would serve as a buffer - cross-train - overall conditioning.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen