Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011

vacay update

On Monday afternoon I hopped on the treadmill.. and didn't stop until after 21.7km in 2hrs! inclination 1, speed 10-11km/hr, as always. I still had the energy to go to a 1hr hard-core spin class, and also do 50min abs and total-body weights. I guess the Monday morning sleep-in paid off!
On Tuesday morning I could really feel that thses 20km+ of Monday evening were done in the evening, ie not enough rest time! So I took it easy and ran 18km at the dunes in 2hrs. In the afternoon I was well-rested so I did in the gym: on the treadmill 10.6km in 1hr, inclination 1, speed 10-10.9km/hr: 1hr spin class; 30min abs and weights for the arms; 30min cycling, resistance 7-8.
Yesterday I was feeling super: in the morning I ran 17km at the dunes in 1hr:45min. In the afternoon I did in the gym: on the treadmill 10.8km in 1hr, inclination 1, speed 10-11km/hr: 1hr spin class; 30min abs and weights for the arms; 30min walk on the treadmill, inclination 6, speed 5.2-6km/hr; 30min cycling, resistance 7-8.
and this morning; at the dunes an easy run of 17km in 1hr:50min. My plans for this evening: body pump class, rpm class, cycling.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen