Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 27. Juni 2011

run like crazy

On Friday afternoon I had a quality session in the gym, including cycling and body pump, and treadmill walk. Om Saturday morning I ran 25-5-26km in the dunes in 2hrs:45min. In the afternoon I went to the gym for 1hr treadmill walk, inclination 6, speed 5-2-6.2km/hr; cycling 1hr:30min, resistance 7-8; and 30 min abs, back and weight lifting for the legs. Sauna in the end! On Sunday I went run-crazy: in the morning I ran 18km and in the evening 14km at the dunes!
This morning I had to sleep in! In the afternoon I will go to the gym for spin class.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen