Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011

lots and lots

... of training is followed by equivalent amount of sleep! Both Sat and Sun I did quality runs at the dunes in the morning, followed by intense cycling and weights sessions at the gym in the afternoon. and yesterday was no rest day: 23km at the dunes in the morning, 2hrs:23min; and in the afternoon: cycling 1hr:20min, 36km, resistance 7; 1hr spin class; 20min abs and weight lifting for legs; 10min sauna; 1km swim; 20min sauna. Today I can feel the training piling up, especially the swimming session!
This morning I ran 17-17.5km at the dunes, in 1hr:50min.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen