Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011

week's high point

Yesterday at the gym: I hopped on the treadmill for a 1hr run, 10.7km, inclination 1, speed 10-10.9km/hr; I then did 10min abs before a 45min rpm class; followed by 30min weights; and then 36min cycling, 15km, resistance 7. sauna in the end for the tired body!
The past few days I have been exercising a lot, so this morning I slept in! Regeneration time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen