Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011

a lot for a single day!

Yesterday was a full-on day. After my morning long run at the dunes, I went for a hard and long afternoon session in the gym: on the treadmill 10.5km run, inclination 1, 1hr, speed 10-10.9km/hr; 50min rpm class; 30min abs and weight lifting for the legs; 50min walk on the treadmill, 5km, speed 5.8-6.2km/hr, inclination 5-6. 20min sauna.
This morning I woke up and I felt my body had not had enough time to rest/regenerate. I kept it short and easy with an 11km run at the dunes in 1hr:10min. My plan for this afternoon: easy, low impact session at the gym, so that I can focus on quality in the next four days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen