Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011

spin hard

Yesterday afternoon at the gym: I started off with 1hr walk on the treadmill, inclination 5-5.5, speed 5.8-6.2km/hr. I continued with 40min cycling, resistance 7. and then I went to a super-hard 1hr spin class, I was swimmimng in sweat afterwards! I still had some energy left to do 20min free weights for the arms, and then on the treadmill 4km run, inclination 1, speed 10-10.9km/hr, in 23min. sauna for the end!
This morning I was feeling well-rested, so I ran at the dunes 18.5-19km in 1hr:52min.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen