Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 30. Mai 2011

something new and something old

On Friday afternoon I did some cycling followed by a 45min sh'bam class. I hadn't danced for a while, and the coordination was a new challenge for me!
On Saturday morning I did a long run at the dunes , 2hrs:45min, about 24km. After that I was drained! However I went to the gym in the afternoon for an easy session of 1hr:30min walk on the treadmill, inclination 5, speed 5.5-6km/hr; I then did a 1hr body pump class and 15min team workout abs. Of course I hit the sauna in the end!
On Sunday morning I ran 17km at the dunes in 1hr:50min. In the afternoon I went to the gym: on the treadmill 10.5km in 1hr, inclination 1, speed 10-10.9km/hr; 1hr walk on the treadmill, inclination 5, speed 5.7-6km/hr; 1hr body pump; 30min sauna.
This morning I ran 17km at the dunes in 1hr:40. Not bad! But this week I am planning to do less running than last week and more rpm/spinning at the gym.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen