Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 6. Mai 2011

free kilometers

It is amazing how kilometers pile up when the weather is great and the days are sooo long!
On Wednesday afternoon I ran 5km on the treadmill, inclination 1, speed 10-10.8km/hr, 30minutes. Then I relaxed in a 1hr body balance class, followed by 1hr in the sauna.
O Thursday morning I ran 18.5km at the dunes, in about 1hr:50min. In the afternoon at the gym: I ran 8km on the treadmill, inclination 1, speed 10.1-10.9km/hr, 46minutes. Then I did a 1hr body pump class, and straight after that 1hr rpm XL class; fininshed off with 10min abs and 1hr in the sauna.
This morning I was feeling my legs tired from all the mileage of this week, so I kept it easy with 11km run at the dunes in 1hr:10min.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen