Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2011

too much for a single day

Yesterday in the evening I went to the gym... and got carried away. I mean, in the morning I had run 2hrs in the dunes... Nevertheless, in the gym my energy seemed to pile up as the training piled up, too: on the treadmill: 10.6km in 1hr, inclination 1, speed 10-10.9km/hr; 30min cycling, resistance 6-8; 45min abs and weight lifting; 1hr cycling, resistance 7-8; sauna 30min.
Today I could definitely feel the effect of excessive training! Early in the morning at the dunes I could only manage 14km in 1hr:30min. This evening I will keep the gym session short and easy and will try to make up for some much-needed rest and sleep.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen