Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 23. Mai 2011

half rest and hard weekend

On Friday I went to the gym for a long session in the steam bath and the sauna. That was more than enough! I went back home and took it easy for the rest of the evening.
On Saturday morning I ran at the dunes about 21km in 2hrs:10min, in the afternoon I went to the gym for 2hrs of cyclingand 1hr on the treadmill, 10.4km, inclination 1, speed 10-11km/hr. Sauna in the end!
On Sunday morning I ran around 18km at the dunes in 2hrs, I still don't know how I made it happen after all those km on Saturday. In the afternoon I went to the gym for 2hrs cycling and 40min abs and weight lifting, followed, of course, by sauna.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen