Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 16. Mai 2011

less running for this week

Last week I had planned to go for lower mileage, but I ended up doing about 155km! The combo of the morning run at the dunes and afternoon run on the treadmill is what should change. Actually by the end of the weekend I could feel my legs tired, because on top of running I did cycling and body pump.
So this week I will stick to my morning run at the dunes, and in the afternoon at the gym I will focus more on cycling, spinning and body pump. More variation, fewer miles!
This morning I started off the week with a rainy and windy run of 18km at the dunes, completed in 1hr:50min.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen