Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011

super Monday

Following yesterday morning's long-ish run, I went to the gym in the afternoon: on the treadmill: 10.6km in 1hr, inclination 1, speed 10.1-10.9km/hr. then 1hr cycling (in 2 parts), resistance 6-8, about 27km. and in the end 1hr body pump class, followed by a much-needed 45min long sauna session.
Today I started my day with an outdoor run at the dunes, the weather was awesome: 16.5km in 1hr:45min. easy and relaxed!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen