Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011

carried away

Yesterday in the afternoon I was planning to take it easy, and actually I was tired when I got there. So I hit the team bath and the sauna, before doing 15min abs, and 1hr body balance. But then... my body woke up! I got carried away and jumped on the treadmill for 10.4km in 1hr, incilnation 1, speed 10-10.9km/hr. I then did some cycling, 20km, resistance 7, before hitting the sauna for 30min.
Today, curiously enough, my legs felt ok, though not great. So my morning run was 1hr40min long, at the dunes, about 15km.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen