Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011

split and conquer

So it turns out I made the right decision: running in the morning, and then in the afternoon focusing on weights and cycling at the gym. Now I can run better and harder in the morning and still keep my mileage within reasonable limits. For example, the last two days I ran about 18-21km at the dunes, and in the afternoon I cycled and spinned for 2-2.5hrs and did some weight lifting, too. This morning I ran 18km in the dunes in 1hr:50min. In the afternoon I want to relax with body balance class and stretching in the gym.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen