Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 22. November 2011

the hibernation update

I feel as if more sleep and even more rest and heat in the sauna are needed... suddenly the day doesn't have enough hours for me to do these things. Yesterday at the gym I warmed up in the sauna, and after a quick shower I hopped on a stationary bike before joining the team work out abs. I continued with weight lifting for the arms and legs and squats and lunges, before heading to 2hrs spin class. I finished off with yet another session in the sauna!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen