Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

follow-up

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: the work outs at the gym have been marathon sessions including 20km+ every time (!), several hours of spin class, rpm class, weight lifting including squats and lunges. Today I am taking it easy and will drop the treadmill mileage (which by the way is at a very fast pace!), go to rpm class and maybe also to body pump - even though I might skip this because yesterday I was very focused in 1hr weight lifting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen