Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 23. November 2011

sleep deep after hard spin

Yesterday at the gym I started off with a 15 min. sauna session, before hopping on the stationary bike for 40min of cycling; followed by 20min weight lifting for the arms; then 45min rpm class; 10min weight lifting for the arms; 1hr spin class; 15min core stability exercises; and 15min sauna. I loved the combo and quick changes between aerobic and weight lifting!
Today I will probably take the day off, and I am planning to continue the week with cycling, spinning and weight lifting, including body pump.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen