Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 10. November 2011

sorry for the late update

Well winter is approaching, darkness has prevailed and so has sleep! I have been keeping up with my training, but extra sleep hours means almost no free time to practise my other hobbies, including updating my blog. My training these days has been heavy on spinning, heavy-ish on mileage, and intermediate on weight lifting. I will gradually shift as follows: heavy on spinning every single day, intermediate on mileage (about 100km per week I think is sustainable - I am currently running on average 18-20km pöer day, except for Sunday when I run 10-11km, which makes a weekly total of 120-130km!! on the treadmill, ie super fast and with inclination!!) and intermediate-intensive on weight lifting. I am willing to take up the challenge of breaking up a sweat and getting my heart rate up with intensive weight lifting sessions. It is known for its "body carving" effect! Moreover, it is good to change things and not get too used to one form of exercise.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen