Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

hibernation

The temperature has dropped dramatically this week and the days are so short... it is hibernation time, my body is screaming - and I am willing to listen at last! Although winter officially starts in December, winter mode is appropriate: more sleep - short treadmill runs - more weight lifting and body pump - more cycling and less spinning - body balance - dance class (to keep up the happy spirits!) - more sauna. The next 2-3 months are an opportunity for my body to rest well, restore tired muscles and my mind will also be rejuvenated, training-wise.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen