Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 29. November 2011

spinning around

Yesterday at the gym I went to the sauna, then cycled a lot, then did light weights for the legs and abs exercises; then cycled a bit more before heading to 2hrs spinning. Sauna in the end for some sleep, before going back home... on the bike! Today my training will be somewhat shorter, so I will raise the intensity: cycling, weights for the arms, rpm and spin class.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen