Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 12. Juli 2010

listen when your body aches

My training since Fri: Fri morning 15km, Fri afternoon another 10km easy, then Sat 11.5km easy, and then... collapse! On Sat I could feel the tiredness, but the wave hit me on Sat evening: I went to bed at 23:00 and woke up on Sun at 17:00!!!
I went walking and biking on Sun evening and my legs were numb. Easy to understand why: the week before I had done 128km including two long runs and a tempo. This week I took no day off and did 115km including two long runs. On Sun my body just said no. And I listened!
This morning, well-rested, I did a run with a tempo session: in total 18km, including: 6x (1min fast, 30sec jog), and about 4250-4300m in 18min. not v. precise because the track is not v. clear on gmap-pedometer. Tomorrow a long run. I will update on that!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen