Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 23. Juli 2010

mileage, speed...

If you think my 15km recovery is a lot, check this out: the writer of the book I'm reading with marathon training tips me did double training sessions in his "recovery" days with a recovery mileage of 20-23km at 6:30/mile pace!!!!!! Of course he ran the NY marathon in 2:11, and I ran the Vienna marathon in 3:23....
and my training update: 21km, of which 3km between 17th and 20th were in 14min 35sec. Hmmm... not fast enough, but better than other days!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen