Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 28. September 2010

excellent experience!

Rain did not stop 40,000 runners last Sunday! We ran the Berlin marathon and we are very proud!
I did a personal best (inspite of the rain!) and clocked in at 3:18:20. Very happy to spot my parents among the crowd cheering for me, at 21km and 38km. Fans always give us runners an extra confidence boost!
Post-race plan: rest-sleep-walk-bike. But mainly, sleep!
In the coming cold months, intensity in my training will drop, as speed sessions and intervals are almost impossible to run in the cold. That is fine with me - my training for the past 4 months was very intense. I am happy to switch to slow and easy running for a while!
I have no idea what my next goal will be. Will give it some thought in October.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen